If you would like to work with me and my blog I would love to hear from you! I accept PR samples in exchange for an honest review which are in keeping with the nature of my blog and am also interested with collaborations with brands in a variety of different forms.
If you feel my blog would be a good fit for your product or brand please do get in touch via email at email@example.com so we can discuss this further.
Content On TGA
I constantly strive to ensure that the content on The Gem Agenda is both interesting and relevant to the nature of this blog. This means that articles cover lifestyle, fashion, beauty, food, health, fitness, interiors or travel topics and are written with honesty and enthusiasm, as well as ensuring images are high quality and visually engaging to my readers.
* I have the right to decline collaboration requests if I feel that that are not right for myself, my blog or my readers.
Brands I’ve Worked With
Posts I’ve Written In Collaboration With Brands
- Gusto West Bridgford, Nottingham
- Griddle & Shake, Nottingham
- The Results With Lucy & UNiDAYS Fitness Event
- The New Nottingham Go Outdoors Store
- Red Dog Saloon, Nottingham
- Interior Design Styles: How to Mix and Match Trends, Part II
- Bright Spring Florals To Brighten Up Your Bedroom
- Bean Burst Coffee Scrub: The Grapefruit Blend
- A John Lewis Home Sale Haul