Jordan and I met at university (I studied Childhood Studies and Jordan did Chemistry), I’m originally from Coventry and Jordan’s from Milton Keynes. We’ve been together for 5 and a half years now and in that time we’ve…
- experienced university together
- lived in 5 different apartments/houses (although only 3 of them we lived in together)
- been on many holidays and weekends away (you can read about some of them here)
- been on far too many nights out to count
- we’ve both made friends and lost contact with friends
- we’ve loved and we’ve lost relatives as well as pets
- we’ve bought a house together (a year and a half ago now, time flies!)
- brought home our first little bundle of joy, our cat Kovu (who is now over a year and a half old!)
- got engaged whilst on holiday in snowy Austria (post here)
- and we’re now decorating our house and redoing our driveway, whilst also trying to save for our wedding!
…As well as much more that I’m sure I’ve forgotten. So as I’m feeling rather thoughtful, loved and thankful, I thought I’d go back and share some of my favourite photos of us over the last 5 and a half years, some you may have seen and some you might not have. Oh and I plan to share a lot more photos of us soon so watch out for that if you’re interested. Enjoy!